organizing the International Basic Income Roundtable with representatives from other countries
- is part of the German and international basic income movement and promotes international networking activities. Some of these include:
- organizing the German Basic Income Roundtable for the various people and organisations in Germany working for the introduction of a basic income.
- organizing the International Basic Income Roundtable with representatives from other countries.
- fostering the cooperation with other social movements and political and scientific organizations in Germany and abroad, e.g. in the form of joint organization of conferences, meetings, and political demonstrations.
- is BIEN Germany, the German affiliate of the Basic Income Earth Network.
- offers interested parties the possibility to actively participate in working groups, regional groups, the editorial staff, and the Network council.
- is supported by a funding association and a scientific advisory council.